Farewell 2022 and welcome in the New Year on an unforgettable NYE cruise aboard air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000. Discover your perfect venue from a choice of three dining decks - platinum, premium or party - with access to expansive open outdoor decks.
New Year’s Eve 2022 on the world's best harbour!
Sydney 2000 is the flagship of the Captain Cook Cruises fleet and your first choice for a stunning NYE you will remember. The air-conditioned super-cruiser features three dining decks and a spacious open-air Star deck on the top of the vessel. Ocean Deck is at water level, with relaxed lounge and high-bar seating and close-up viewing of all the action. Club and Sky Deck are situated above, each with a forward and aft outdoor cocktail deck. The large windows throughout the vessel offer fabulous viewing from every deck and table.
Sky Deck - NYE Platinum Penfolds Degustation Dinner Experience
- Our most lavish experience on our most elevated deck for best viewing position of spectacular Fireworks
- 6-course degustation menu paired with Penfold’s premium wines including a 75ml glass of world-famous Penfolds Grange
- Bottomless Penfolds Rose Champagne (France) & Premium Spirits
- Premium spirits and Midnight Celebration Cocktail
- Live Music to enjoy over dinner and to ring in the New Year!
- Seating on our highest dining level - Sky Deck
Club Deck - NYE Premium Dinner Experience
- 5-course Dinner including Midnight Supper
- Bottomless French Champagne
- Cellarman’s selection of premium beverages
- Live Music to dance the night away
- Seating on our second highest dining level - Club Deck
Ocean Deck - NYE Cocktails and Canapes Party
- Bottomless Cocktails and Cellarman’s selection of premium beverages
- An indulgent Seafood and Charcuterie 3-tiered tower for two
- NYE Decadent Dessert Platter
- French Champagne and Supper at midnight
- Party DJ Entertainment to party the night away
- Superior lounge and bar table seating on our water level floating bar on Ocean Deck
All options feature
Special Menus and Dietary Requests: All meals are prepared fresh onboard. Due to the nature of cruising we have limited time to prepare and serve our menus. As this is a special event menu requests for special diets, substitutions and modifications of our menus will be politely declined. View our menus for full details.
|Departs||From Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1|
|31 Dec 2022||Boarding 7:00pm|
Window surcharge (min 2 people)
Window surcharge (min 2 people)
Window surcharge (min 4 people)
Please note there is a minimum of 2 people per table. Singles are seated at shared non-window tables.
Retail rates are valid for 31 December 2022. All prices are per person. Special prices subject to change.
Upgrade to Guaranteed Window Seating
Expansive windows throughout our vessels offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated. For those who wish to guarantee window seating, surcharges apply. Please note surcharges apply to all guests on the same table/booking and minimum numbers apply to window seats.
|Guaranteed Window Seating per person|
|Sky Deck or Club Deck||$99 (min 2)|
|Ocean Deck*||$50 - Window Lounge (min 4)|
Due to extra NYE security, you must produce a printed of your tickets or a digital copy of your reservation record on request at security gates. We cannot guarantee access to your departure point or our offices without a copy.
Wharf Check-in Offices
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf 1 - Click here for Google Maps directions
Please ensure you check which of these locations your cruise departs from, this information can be found on your booking documentation.
Save on City Parking
Captain Cook Cruises' guests receive special rates at selected parking stations when you pre-book your car park online with Wilson Parking.
Remember to check with local authorities for special event road closures.
Still looking? You might find it here
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dress Code: Smart & Stylish, collared shirts for men
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair access - Sydney 2000 and Captain Cook 3 are wheelchair accessible. Please check the Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy for further details and wharf access.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
- Our Fleet
- Terms & Conditions
- Credit card fraud - At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Other products you might like
Boxing Day Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race 2022
Boxing Day is the day millions of eyes turn to Sydney Harbour for the start of the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race - one of the world’s greatest ocean races. See all the action as the fleet jockeys for starting position on our Boxing Day cruises.
Sign up for new