Make your Christmas stress-free onboard our flagship vessel Sydney 2000 and celebrate your work Christmas party dinner with panoramic views of stunning Sydney Harbour and a delightful four-course Christmas dinner in our restaurant. An end-of-year party to remember!
Christmas Starlight Dinner
Inclusions & Features
Christmas Party Season
17 November - 24 December 2023
The Christmas Starlight Dinner picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a circuit of the Harbour. View the full timetable.
|Christmas Starlight Dinner Departs||From Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1||From Circular Quay Wharf 6|
Every Friday & Saturday
PLUS Thu 7 & 14 Dec 23
|Late Arrival Pick-up: 7:30pm|
Early Disembark: 9:30pm
Sunday, Wednesday & selected Thursday nights
Please note special timetables and vessels operate on selected dates. Explore our timetable section for the latest information
Groups of 1-9 guests
- Simply book and pay in-full online
- Or call our Reservation Team on +61 2 9206 1111 7-days a week between 9am and 5pm
Groups of 10 or more guests
- Book and pay 30% deposit online by selecting pay deposit at the check-out page
- The price will automatically discount to the group rate, on applicable cruises
- Our Reservation team will send you a reminder for final payment
- Balance due 7-days prior to cruise date
If we become full on your departure and/or cruise type, we will contact all bookings not paid in full to confirm numbers. If no seats become available for sale, the balance may become due 7-days from notification
If individuals are paying separately
- Organiser makes a booking online for themselves
- Under passenger contact 'First name' type a unique group name (eg Wilson-30th). Under 'Last name' type `Split-Group'
- Under comments add 'Organiser' and the organiser's name (eg Organiser David Jones)
- Organiser shares the booking name with their invitees
- Invitees book online using the same unique group name – passenger contact name 'Wilson-30th Split-Group'
- Invitees use their own email and phone number
- Under comments the invitee adds their names (eg Zac & Zoe Smith)
- At least 48-hours prior to cruise date, organiser contacts our reservation team to confirm final details
- The Cruise Director will seat the group together
Save on City Parking
Captain Cook Cruises' guests receive special rates at selected parking stations when you pre-book your car park online with Wilson Parking.
Remember to check with local authorities for special event road closures.
Still looking? You might find it here
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair access - Sydney 2000 and Captain Cook 3 are wheelchair accessible. Please check the Accessibility page for further details and wharf access.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
- Our Fleet
- Terms & Conditions
- Credit card fraud - At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Other products you might like
Christmas Party Lunch
One of Sydney's most popular social and office Christmas party lunch venues where friends and colleagues come together over great food and wine. You'll find it hard to beat the lunch that combines stunning Sydney Harbour views, premium à la carte dining, live music, drinks and flexible booking conditions.
Christmas Party on your own Boat
Christmas time is a fun and magical time of year. Not only is it a great excuse for a celebration, but it’s also an important time to say thanks. Call it want you want - a work, team, office, staff, corporate or club Xmas party, festive season or end of year get together - we make sure it's happy!