WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 20 May - 01 November
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2016 Sydney Whale Watching season was amazing and 2017 is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 99% Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
- When 3 - 7 August
- Where ICC Sydney & Cockle Bay Marina
- What The largest annual recreational marine event in the southern hemisphere, celebrating its 50th birthday in 2017! Perfect for seasoned boaties, newbies to the scene, or just a bit of fun for the whole family.
- Why not stroll along and marvel at some impressive vessels, talk to those in the know, get some advice or even make a purchase! The perfect way to complete your Boat Show experience is with a cruise (of course)! Continue along past the Aquarium to King St Wharf No.1 for the 12 noon departure of the leisurely a la carte Long Lunch aboard flagship MV Sydney 2000.
- When 19 - 20 August
- Where Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour
- What Australia's largest annual Malaysian cultural event, attracting over 35,000 visitors each year
- 10am to 5pm daily
- Traditional dances, celebrity guests, food & Cultural Village
- See fan favourite mascots Pisang and Harimau
- Why not make a day of it and explore Sydney Harbour with a pre or post-festival sightseeing cruise, or even a quick ferry trip under the Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay to impress the kids (and save their weary legs in the process). Great specials online.
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info