CHINESE NEW YEAR
- When 12 February - 24 February
- Where Darling Harbour
- What The Year of the Dog! Celebrate the Lunar New Year with lots of fantastic cultural events right in the heart of Darling Harbour, including
- Lunar Lanterns
- Lunar Markets
- Chinese Garden CNY celebrations
- Why not visit our Chinese New Year page for further details on these fabulous events. Make a day of it and combine your Chinese New Year festivities with a Lunch or Dinner Cruise, departing from King Street Wharf No.1.
STAR OF THE SHOW FERRIS WHEEL
- When Daily
- Where Harbourside Amphitheatre
- What See the sights of Darling Harbour from a unique vantage point - up in the air!
- Operates daily 10am - 11pm
- Ride duration approx 10 minutes
- Why not follow up your aerial views with some aqua therapy? Sydney Harbour Cruises depart all throughout the day from just across the Pyrmont Bridge. Visit the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office at Pier 26 for info and bookings
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info