WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 19 May - 31 October
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2018 Sydney Whale Watching season is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 95%+ Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
- When 25 May - 16 June
- Where King Street Wharf No.1 Darling Harbour
- What Sydney's most spectacular outdoor lighting, music and ideas festival, and is the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. Visit the Vivid Sydney page for details
- Celebrating Vivid Sydney's 10th Anniversary
- Over 60 light installations and over 40 brightly lit ferries will illuminate the Harbour
- An exciting music program featuring St Vincent, Ice Cube and iconic Australian artist Daniel Johns
- Expansion into new precinct Luna Park and the much-loved Customs House returns
- Award-winning, Australian-first global speakers at Vivid Ideas, including film-maker James Cameron
- Why not join one of our Special Vivid Cruises and enjoy the Vivid lights from the harbour and away from the crowd. One hour Vivid Lights Cruises and 5pm & 7:30pm Dinner Cruises are available during Vivid Sydney with specials on offer for a limited time!
*Refer Vivid Sydney page for full details, conditions and bookings
- When Fridays and Saturdays to 16 June
- Where Darling Harbour
- What Fabulous fireworks lighting up the Darling Harbour night sky
- From 8.00pm on Friday and Saturday nights during Vivid Sydney
- Why not join the Sunset Dinner Cruise to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Enjoy a three course dinner with drinks and harbour views, then disembark at 6.30pm for a leisurely stroll along King St Wharf, pop into a bar (or two) and arrive at Cockle Bay in time for the Vivid light show and fireworks.
STAR OF THE SHOW FERRIS WHEEL
- When Daily
- Where Harbourside Amphitheatre
- What See the sights of Darling Harbour from a unique vantage point - up in the air!
- Operates daily 10am - 11pm
- Ride duration approx 10 minutes
- Why not follow up your aerial views with some aqua therapy? Sydney Harbour Cruises depart all throughout the day from just across the Pyrmont Bridge. Visit the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office at Pier 26 for info and bookings
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info