- When Saturdays from 17 August
- Where Darling Harbour
- What Fabulous fireworks lighting up the Darling Harbour night sky
- From 8.30pm Saturday nights
- Why not join the Sunset Dinner Cruise to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Enjoy a three course dinner with drinks and harbour views, then disembark at 6.30pm for a leisurely stroll along King St Wharf, pop into a bar (or two) and arrive at Cockle Bay in time for the light show.
SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
- When 1 - 5 August
- Where ICC Sydney & Cockle Bay Marina
- What The largest annual recreational marine event in the southern hemisphere! Perfect for seasoned boaties, newbies to the scene, or just a bit of fun for the whole family.
- Why not stroll along and marvel at some impressive vessels, talk to those in the know, get some advice or even make a purchase! The perfect way to complete your Boat Show experience is with a cruise (of course)! Continue along past the Aquarium to King St Wharf No.1 for the 12 noon departure of the leisurely a la carte Long Lunch aboard flagship MV Sydney 2000*.
WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 18 May - 30 October
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2019 Sydney Whale Watching season is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 95%+ Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...