WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When Weekends plus daily during NSW School Holidays
- Where Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1
- What This season is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 95%+ Whale sighting success
- Captains Special from Adult $59 (normally $95), Child $50. Visit our Whale Watching page for more details and bookings.
- When Sunday 6 September
- What Gift him an experience this Father's Day. Choose a lunch, dinner or whale watching cruise at up to 35% off, or an open-dated Cruise Cash voucher and let him decide!
- Dinner Cruises from $89pp
- Lunch Cruise from $75pp
- Whale Watching from $79pp
- Cruise Cash vouchers from $50
- Visit the Gift Certificates page for more info & bookings
STAR OF THE SHOW FERRIS WHEEL
- When Daily
- Where Harbourside Amphitheatre
- What See the sights of Darling Harbour from a unique vantage point - up in the air!
- Operates daily 10am - 11pm
- Ride duration approx 10 minutes
- Why not follow up your aerial views with some aqua therapy? Sydney Harbour Cruises depart all throughout the day from across the Pyrmont Bridge and along King St Wharf. Visit the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office at King St Wharf 1 for info and bookings.
SYDNEY HARBOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES
- When Year-round
- Where Online
- What While we're unable to cruise right now, we still have great savings on open-dated gift certifcates so you can buy now and travel later. Certifcates are emailed instantly and valid for up to 3 years for Cruise Cash, and 9 months for pre-selected cruises. Purchase online now and save up to 40%.
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...