- When Saturdays in May
- Where Darling Harbour
- What Fabulous fireworks lighting up the Darling Harbour night sky
- From 8.30pm Saturday nights
- Why not join the Sunset Dinner Cruise to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Enjoy a three course dinner with drinks and harbour views, then disembark at 6.30pm for a leisurely stroll along King St Wharf, pop into a bar (or two) and arrive at Cockle Bay in time for the light show.
- When 12 May
- Where Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf No.1
- What Spoil mum with a Special Mother's Day Lunch or High Tea at Sea Cruise, set to the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour. Visit the Mother's Day page for details
- High Tea at Sea Cruise from $49pp*
- Lunch Cruises from $69pp*
- Family Bonus - one child 4-15 years cruises for just $10 with every full paying adult on the Buffet Lunch Cruise
- Save up to 45% on Gift Certificates on a great range of cruises
*Refer Mother's Day page for full details, conditions and bookings
WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 18 May - 30 October
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2019 Sydney Whale Watching season is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 95%+ Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
- When 24 May - 15 June
- Where King Street Wharf No.1 Darling Harbour
- What Sydney's most spectacular outdoor lighting, music and ideas festival, and is the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. Visit the Vivid Sydney page for details
- Over 50 light installations along the Vivid Light Walk
- An exciting music program featuring FKA, The Cure, RÜFÜS plus many more!
- Campbells Cove and Hickson Road Reserve rejoin the VIvid Light Walk
- Award-winning, Australian-first global speakers at Vivid Ideas
- Why not join one of our Special Vivid Cruises and enjoy the Vivid lights from the harbour and away from the crowd. One hour Vivid Lights Cruises and 5pm & 7:30pm Dinner Cruises are available during Vivid Sydney with specials on offer for a limited time!
*Refer Vivid Sydney page for full details, conditions and bookings
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info