- When Saturdays in April
- Where Darling Harbour
- What Fabulous fireworks lighting up the Darling Harbour night sky
- From 8.30pm Saturday nights
- Why not join the Sunset Dinner Cruise to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Enjoy a three course dinner with drinks and harbour views, then disembark at 6.30pm for a leisurely stroll along King St Wharf, pop into a bar (or two) and arrive at Cockle Bay in time for the light show.
AUTUMN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- When 13-28 April
- Where Pier 26 (next to Sydney Aquarium) and King St Wharf No.1, Darling Harbour
- What Great deals on a huge range of Sydney Harbour sightseeing and dining cruises during NSW school holidays. Visit the School Holiday Fun page for details
- Kids cruise FREE on selected cruises*
- FREE ferry with entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo or Madam Tussauds*
- Discounts for groups of 6 or more on dining cruises
- Hop On Hop Off cruises - 2 days of family fun
- Plus more!
GOLD LUNCH SERIES - CUT ABOVE
- When Friday 03 May
- Where Darling Harbour King St Wharf No.1
- What A celebration of Australian beef & wine. Join our Cut Above Gold Lunch Series, hosted by Captain Cook Cruises in partnership with one of Australia's food service leaders Andrew's Meat and Tyyrell's Wines.
- 6 course menu featuring NSW's finest Tajima Wagyu beef
- Superior selection of Australian wines
- Cruise aboard flagship MV Sydney 2000
*Refer Gold Lunch page for full details and bookings
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info