WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 20 May - 01 November
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2016 Sydney Whale Watching season was amazing and 2017 is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 99% Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
SPRING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- When 22 September - 08 October
- Where Pier 26 (next to Sydney Aquarium) and King St Wharf No.1, Darling Harbour
- What Great deals on a huge range of Sydney Harbour sightseeing and dining cruises during NSW School Holidays
- Kids cruise FREE on selected cruises*
- FREE ferry with entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo or Madame Tussauds*
- Whale Watching Cruises
- Discounts for groups of 6 or more on dining cruises
- Hop On Hop Off cruises - 2-days of family fun
- Plus more!
- Visit the School Holiday Fun page for full details
STAR OF THE SHOW FERRIS WHEEL
- When Daily
- Where Harbourside Amphitheatre
- What See the sights of Darling Harbour from a unique vantage point - up in the air!
- Operates daily 10am - 11pm
- Ride duration approx 10 minutes
Why not follow up your aerial views with some aqua therapy? Sydney Harbour Cruises depart all throughout the day from just across the Pyrmont Bridge. Visit the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office at Pier 26 for info and bookings
KIDS YOGA ON THE GREEN
- When Fridays to 16 February
- Where Northern Green, Darling Quarter
- What Free kids yoga classes (2-5 years) weekly, and primary school aged kids during school holidays. Parents can join in the fun and embrace the zen!
- Fridays 10.30am & 11.30am
- Class duration approx 30 minutes
- Don't forget Kids Cruise FREE* on selected Sydney Harbour cruises during the holidays too!
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info