WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 20 May - 01 November
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2016 Sydney Whale Watching season was amazing and 2017 is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 99% Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
- When Until 17 June
- Where King Street Wharf No.1 Darling Harbour
- What Sydney's most spectacular outdoor lighting, music and ideas festival, and is the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. Visit the Vivid Sydney page for details
- Over 70 light installations and 200 artists
- An exciting music program featuring Boy George, Goldfrapp, AIR and Nick Murphy
- Expanded Royal Botanic Garden Sydney footprint
- Award-winning, Australian-first global speakers at Vivid Ideas
- Why not join one of our Special Vivid Cruises and enjoy the Vivid lights from the harbour and away from the crowd. One hour Vivid Lights Cruises and 5pm & 7:30pm Dinner Cruises are available during Vivid Sydney with specials on offer for a limited time!
*Refer Vivid Sydney page for full details, conditions and bookings
STAR OF THE SHOW FERRIS WHEEL
- When Until 24 June
- Where Harbourside Amphitheatre
- What See the sights of Darling Harbour from a unique vantage point - up in the air!
- Operates daily 10am - 11pm
- Ride duration 10 minutes
- Why not follow up your aerial views with some sea views? Sydney Harbour Cruises depart all throughout the day from just across the Pyrmont Bridge. Visit the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office at Pier 26 for info and bookings.
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info