WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- When 19 May - 31 October
- Where Cruise transfers available from Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- What The 2018 Sydney Whale Watching season is on course to break all records. Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with breaches, tail slapping and even a close up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
- See the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration
- Up to 2 daily departures
- 95%+ Whale sighting success
- Visit the Whale Watching pages for full details
JUSTICE LEAGUE AT MADAME TUSSAUDS SYDNEY
- When Daily to 31 December
- Where Darling Harbour, Aquarium Wharf
- What Escape the cold winter air and step into the DC universe for some interactive fun
- Help Superman lift a helicopter
- Summon Batman with the Bat-Signal
- Help Superwoman save the city
- Run alongside the Flash!
- Why not make a day, or two, of it and jump on a Hop on Hop off Cruise after or before your visit Madame Tussauds. Visit the Hop on Hop off page for details on a variety of attraction packages and savings.
STAR OF THE SHOW FERRIS WHEEL
- When Daily
- Where Harbourside Amphitheatre
- What See the sights of Darling Harbour from a unique vantage point - up in the air!
- Operates daily 10am - 11pm (and until midnight Fri - Sun)
- Ride duration approx 10 minutes
- Why not follow up your aerial views with some aqua therapy? Sydney Harbour Cruises depart all throughout the day from just across the Pyrmont Bridge. Visit the Captain Cook Cruises ticket office at Pier 26 for info and bookings
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...Less Info