- When Saturdays in February
- Where Darling Harbour
- What Fabulous fireworks lighting up the Darling Harbour night sky
- From 9.00pm most Saturday nights
- Why not join the Sunset Dinner Cruise to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Enjoy a three course dinner with drinks and harbour views, then disembark at 6.30pm for a leisurely stroll along King St Wharf, pop into a bar (or two) and arrive at Cockle Bay in time for the light show.
THAILAND GRAND FESTIVAL
- When 21 - 22 March
- Where Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour
- What One of the largest cultural festivals in town, returning to Sydney for it's 13th annual festival
- 11am to 8pm both Saturday and Sunday
- Traditional dances & music, Thai massage & food
- Designated Kids Zone
- Why not make a day of it and explore Sydney Harbour with a pre or post-festival sightseeing cruise, or even a quick ferry trip under the Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay to impress the kids (and save their weary legs in the process). Great specials online.
GOLD LUNCH SERIES - PADDOCK & CLAW
- When Friday 20 March
- Where Darling Harbour King St Wharf No.1
- What A celebration of Australian beef & shellfish. Join our Paddock & Claw Gold Lunch Series, hosted by Captain Cook Cruises in partnership with Margaret River's founding wine estate Vasse Felix.
- 6 course menu featuring a premium selection of beef & shellfish
- Superior selection of Australian wines
- Cruise aboard flagship MV Sydney 2000
*Refer Gold Lunch page for full details and bookings
Watch this space for all the upcoming events ...