Founded in 1827, G.H. MUMM is the leading international Champagne brand in France and third worldwide. The brand is famous for its regular appearances on the podiums of Formula 1, the Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. To this day, G.H. MUMM remains an official supplier of Champagne to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Its wines are sold in 150 countries, and since 2005, G.H. MUMM has been part of the prestige Pernod Ricard Champagne portfolio.
Captain Cook Cruises is proud to partner with G.H. MUMM to bring you the MUMM Harbour Bar every afternoon at 3:00pm on spectacular Sydney Harbour. The MUMM Harbour Bar is an ideal relaxed setting for those looking for an afternoon of bubbles paired with seafood and million-dollar views.
- Available for purchase onboard - easy & fast online food and drink orders from your table
- Harbour Bar & Restaurant: Casual - no thongs or singlets
- Lunch, High Tea & Sunset Dinner: Smart Casual
- Briliant, Gold & Platinum Dinners: We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter
Menus & Special Diets
- Lunch, High Tea, Sunset Dinner & Brilliant Dinner menus have at least one vegetarian and gluten-free entrée, main and dessert
- Gold and Platinum are specialty menus and we regret there are no special diet variations available
- A Children's menu is available on Premium Dining
- A Kid's menu is available on Casual Dining
- Vew our menus for further details
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier cruising restaurant, the spectacular MV Sydney 2000. World leaders, dignitaries’ celebrities, president’s, Prime Minister’s and sport stars have all enjoyed the magic of Sydney harbour from a Captain Cook vessel. Our air-conditioned restaurants are as waterfront as it comes, with 360-degree million-dollar views and expansive outdoor decks. Oversized windows throughout offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel. From time to time, due to maintenance and scheduling, vessels may change. Our restaurant fleet includes Sydney 2000, John Cadman 2 and Captain Cook 3.
- Virtual Tours
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
- At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions