Our new Harbour Restaurant is an unrivalled waterfront restaurant experience. A place where people come together for a unique and once-in-a-lifetime Sydney Harbour dinner with a view
Sydney’s Harbour is elegance personified and it boasts a world class horizon that is effortlessly beautiful on just about any day.
But we also recognise that our harbour is more than just a premium setting for an à la carte dining experience, it’s also a place where people should be able to come together for casual meals and spontaneous celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries or reunions.
With our newly revamped Harbour Restaurant, we can offer the best of both worlds. A distinctively relaxed dining setting with an unrivalled view and a new refined menu that compliments every part of your experience.
For seafood lovers, our fresh prawns and barramundi are a favourite, or for carnivores the local eye fillet steak is hard to go past on our menu. We also offer vegetarian and gluten free alternatives.
Our reimagined restaurant on the water is open anytime during the day, running until 10.30pm and stopping regularly at both Darling Harbour King Street Wharf and Circular Quay in 90 – 120 minute sittings.
Dine in the sun against one of the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows or join us in the afternoon for a longer lunch which will have you sitting beneath the glow of an idyllic Sydney sunset sipping from our extensive list of hand-picked local wines.
Welcome to Sydney dining reimagined, welcome aboard our new Harbour Restaurant.
- Harbour Bar & Restaurant: Casual - no thongs or singlets
- Lunch, High Tea & Sunset Dinner: Smart Casual
- Brilliant, Gold & Platinum Dinners: We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter
Menus & Special Diets
- Lunch, High Tea, Sunset Dinner & Brilliant Dinner menus have at least one vegetarian and gluten-free entrée, main and dessert
- Gold and Platinum are specialty menus and we regret there are no special diet variations available
- A Children's menu is available on Premium Dining
- A Kid's menu is available on Casual Dining
- Vew our menus for further details
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier cruising restaurant, the spectacular MV Sydney 2000. World leaders, dignitaries’ celebrities, president’s, Prime Minister’s and sport stars have all enjoyed the magic of Sydney harbour from a Captain Cook vessel. Our air-conditioned restaurants are as waterfront as it comes, with 360-degree million-dollar views and expansive outdoor decks. Oversized windows throughout offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel. From time to time, due to maintenance and scheduling, vessels may change. Our restaurant fleet includes Sydney 2000, John Cadman 2 and Captain Cook 3.
- Virtual Tours
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
- At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions