Discover Australia's Icons
- Sydney Harbour – the world’s most beautiful harbour and the city’s most spectacular restaurant venue
- Murray River – the outback highway crossing two thirds of the Australian continent
- Kangaroo Island – South Australia’s treasure trove of natural beauty
- Adelaide & Barossa Valley – The city of churches & Australia’s wine capital
- Magnetic Island & Townsville – 20 minute ferry from Townsville with 23 secluded beaches and untouched national parks
- Mandorah & Tiwi Islands – the quickest link between Darwin, Mandorah and the Tiwi Islands including Bathurst Island Tours
Captain Cook Cruises Australia is proud to be part of the SeaLink Travel Group connecting the nation’s icons and best tour experiences to the world.
ABN: 17 008 272 302
Sydney Harbour - Captain Cook Cruises
Captain Cook Cruises began in Sydney in 1970 and for over four decades has proven to be the market leader and premier Sydney Harbour cruise line. Our fleet of restaurant, sightseeing, ferry and sailing vessels offer an exciting range of public cruises and private charters for 2 to 2000 guests.
Some of our guests and events have included the Pope, the Presidents of China and the United States of America, Vice Chancellor of Germany, members of the British Royal family, the American basketball `Dream Team’; Incentives for Ford, Amway, Mazda and Nissan; the Supreme and Federal Courts Judges Conference, Commonwealth Games Fundraising Dinners and the Oprah audience – to name just a few. We are proud to have provided employment opportunity for thousands of young Australians, many of whom have gone on to become leaders in their fields including actor Hugh Jackman.
Murray River - Captain Cook Cruises
Captain Cook Cruises Murray River operates the largest inland paddlewheeler in the Southern hemisphere "Murray Princess" from Mannum South Australia. A choice of three to seven night cruises offers a true outback river adventure for up to 120 guests through towering sandstone gorges, ancient red gums forests and flood plains.
Sealink Travel Group's award winning brands include:
- Captain Cook Cruises www.captaincook.com.au
- Kangaroo Island Sealink www.sealink.com.au
- Kangaroo Island Odysseys www.kiodysseys.com.au
- Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours www.kiadventuretours.com.au
- Adelaide Sightseeing www.adelaidesightseeing.com.au
- Sealink Queensland www.sealinkqld.com.au
- Sealink Northern Territory www.sealinknt.com.au
- Sealink Travel Group www.sealinktravelgroup.com.au
South Australia is a state of many contrasts with rugged outback wilderness, scenic mountain ranges, an extensive coastline, Kangaroo Island, Murray River, Barossa Valley, Adelaide and the beautiful Adelaide Hills. A wine and food centre with 13 wine regions.
Kangaroo Island is a natural wonder and a treasure trove of beauty, wildlife, pristine beaches, untouched bushland, wine and amazing fresh produce, especially seafood. A journey to Kangaroo Island will really refresh the soul and you’ll feel like you are a million miles away, even though you are only a 45 minute ferry ride from the mainland. Enjoy a range of options including
Adelaide is the capital city and boasts an elegant, easy-living lifestyle with great festivals, live music events, galleries, design and fashion houses, theatre and architecture. It’s an easy city to get around and easy to get out of when you want to visit some of our famous regions! The Adelaide Hills is just a 20 minute drive from Adelaide through the Mount Lofty Ranges with stunning views
across the city right through to the coast. Here you’ll find some of Australia’s best cool-climate wines and incredible restaurants and cellar doors. Australia’s oldest German village, Hahndorf is also a ‘must’ visit for all visitors to South Australia. Enjoy a range of options including
Home to Northern Australia’s largest population of wild koalas, Magnetic Island has an abundance of bird life and native Australian animals for nature enthusiasts. Don’t miss the chance to feed rock wallabies and spot sea turtles, dugongs and whales from the island. Enjoy a range of options including
Townsville, North Queensland's capital, offers a diverse range of experiences from island life with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, city sights, tropical rainforest to the rustic outback.
Mandorah & Tiwi Islands
The quickest link between Darwin, Mandorah and the Tiwi Islands including Bathurst Island Tours
Back to Sydney Harbour