Captain Cook Cruises Australia is proud to be part of the SeaLink Travel Group connecting the nation’s icons and best tour experiences to the world.
ABN: 17 008 272 302
Captain Cook Cruises began in Sydney in 1970 and for over four decades has proven to be the market leader and premier Sydney Harbour cruise line. Our fleet of restaurant, sightseeing, ferry and sailing vessels offer an exciting range of public cruises and private charters for 2 to 2000 guests.
Some of our guests and events have included the Pope, the Presidents of China and the United States of America, Vice Chancellor of Germany, members of the British Royal family, the American basketball `Dream Team’; Incentives for Ford, Amway, Mazda and Nissan; the Supreme and Federal Courts Judges Conference, Commonwealth Games Fundraising Dinners and the Oprah audience – to name just a few. We are proud to have provided employment opportunity for thousands of young Australians, many of whom have gone on to become leaders in their fields including actor Hugh Jackman.
Captain Cook Cruises Murray River operates the largest inland paddle wheeler in the Southern hemisphere "Murray Princess" from Mannum South Australia. A choice of three to seven night cruises offers a true outback river adventure for up to 120 guests through towering sandstone gorges, ancient red gums forests and flood plains.
Captain Cook Cruises (WA) has been cruising the waterways of Perth since 1980. Since then, they have firmly established as Perth's Premier Cruise Company with a fleet of luxurious vessels. Throughout the 35 years of operation, we have shown thousands of tourists the very best of the Swan River. Located on the footstep of the Perth CBD, we offer a wide range of cruise options from Perth to our Port City of Fremantle or upstream, towards the magnificent Swan Valley wine region.
SeaLink Travel Group is Australia's most dynamic tourism and transport company, showcasing the nation's best tourism experiences to the world. Our brands are highly regarded across New South Wales, South Australia, Queesland, Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania and include:
- Adelaide Sightseeing www.adelaidesightseeing.com.au
- Captain Cook Cruises Murray River www.murrayprincess.com.au
- Captain Cook Cruises Sydney Harbour www.captaincook.com.au
- Captain Cook Cruises Western Australia www.captaincookcruises.com.au
- Flinders Ranges Odysseys www.kangarooislandodysseys.com.au/flinders-ranges-tours
- Fraser Island - Kingfisher Bay Resort Group www.kingfisherbayresortgroup.com.au
- Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours www.kiadventuretours.com.au
- Kangaroo Island Odysseys www.kiodysseys.com.au
- SeaLink Bruny Island www.sealinkbrunyisland.com.au
- SeaLink Gladstone www.gladstoneferries.com.au
- SeaLink Kangaroo Island www.sealink.com.au
- SeaLink Northern Territory - Mandorah & Tiwi Islands, www.sealinknt.com.au
- SeaLink Queensland - Magnetic Island & Townsville, www.sealinkqld.com.au
- SeaLink Rottnest Island www.rottnest.sealink.com.au
- SeaLink S.E. Queensland - Stradbroke Island, www.stradbrokeferries.com.au
- SeaLink Travel Group www.sealinktravelgroup.com.au
- Vivonne Bay Lodge www.sealink.com.au/kangaroo-island-accommodation/vivonne-bay-lodge
Back to Sydney Harbour