Take control of your sightseeing experience
Download our free guided commentary, available directly on your smartphone.
Available on the following cruises
Available in the following Languages
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A smartphone and headphones
- As the app needs to track your location, it is important both Location and GPS are enabled on your phone
- Internet access to download the POPGuide App (60MB) and Map & Audio (120MB)
BEFORE YOUR CRUISE
We recommend downloading the app, map and audio prior to arriving for your cruise. However, a free wifi service is available at Circular Quay and King St departure points (limited speed).
- Wifi on the wharf “POPGUIDE_Wharf” | Password: “Explorer”
- Wifi onboard “POPGUIDE_Boat” | Password “Explorer”
DOWNLOAD THE POPGUIDE APP
- Scan the QR Code (no username or password needed)
Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer
OR DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY FROM THE APP STORE
Search the iOS or Android Store for POPGuide, then download, open and activate the app by entering the following username and password
For Hop On Hop Off
- Username SNW-000106
- Password 19826
For Harbour Experience
- Username SNS-000106
- Password 61309
DOWNLOAD THE MAP & AUDIO
- Click the Cruise image on the PopGuide app
- An option to download a full or light version will appear
- We recommend the full version which downloads both the map and audio so you are ready to go!
- The light version downloads the map only - the audio will only begin downloading on request by clicking on a map location or on arrival at a designated GPS point.
- Note neither version can be selected until after you have chosen your language and when the app is fully downloaded (when ready the Full and Light version sizes will change from 0MB).
YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!