CHRISTMAS PARTY CRUISES
A unique venue with private dining options and amazing views - make this year's Christmas Party one your crew will be raving about for years! Secure the best vessel, on the best date, at the best price with these special Christmas Party packages.
Christmas Party Cruises 2020
- Details coming soon ...
Select cruise and date below
What are the secrets to success when it comes to the Office Christmas Party?
You don’t need to be wealthy or wise to find the perfect Christmas Party venue in Sydney. We’ve got the secrets to success for you right here.
- Make it fresh - a fun, unique venue that puts your company above the pack,
- Memorable – why go to the trouble of putting on a party if no-one wants to go to the same old restaurant? At Captain Cook Cruises we create unique experiences and deliver brilliant memories.
- Customer service – the end of year party is your reward. You deserve to be treated special. Every Captain Cook Cruise comes with a dedicated host, food and service team so customers can enjoy themselves without worrying about all the little details
- Super easy – simply book online or call the Captain Cook reservation team for personalised help with everything from invoices to gluten free
- First impressions – choose a space that is welcoming and inclusive. By its very design a cruise brings people together. At Captain Cook we look forward to welcoming every guest.
- Variety – great venues don’t have to come with big price tags. The budget won’t go overboard when you choose from the variety of Christmas Party cruise packages available from festive team gatherings to sophisticated corporate occasions
- Sit back & enjoy the experience - a Captain Cook Christmas party is where the fun begins!
Office Party Hints & Etiquette
The office Christmas party is an important opportunity to talk to colleagues you hardly know and to build relationships so work time is fun and interesting. Office bonding and team-building are vital to retain great staff and building a great company. Its a time to be gracious and to thank the people who deserve to be thanked.
- Nothing shakes off shyness like busting some moves on the dance floor or watching others hit their groove
- Set a finish time and keep to it
- Consider providing transport - getting to and from the party should be easy. An organised bus after the party will prevent post-party parties
- Make sure there’s a choice of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks - beer, wine and soft drinks are best to avoid the mixed drink hangovers
- You can limit alcohol consumption by holding your event on a week night
- Make sure staff are aware of dress & behaviour expectations
- Ensure all special dietary requirements are asked for well in advance
- Remember to keep your drink in your left hand so your right hand is available to do all that shaking, back-slapping and mild hugging
Other Cruises - Special Events
|New Years Eve
May - June
November - December
|Christmas in July
|Big Ships in Sydney
Good Food Month
|School Holiday Fun
Great Offers for Kids
May - November
March - June
|Sydney Royal Easter Show
March - April
Order online & save