For 50 years Captain Cook Cruises has been in the business of making family memories and our Top Deck Lunch on the water will be the purveyor of many, many more. This lunch cruise with a view features 3-course à la carte dining and contemporary Australian cuisine. Our chef’s local seafood selection is a guest favourite, as are our tender Australian beef steaks.
There is a reason this lunch takes place on the upper restaurant deck of our most prestigious cruise ship MV Sydney 2000. These Harbour views while floating across Sydney Harbour don’t get much more premium than this.
Welcome aboard to our Top Deck Lunch experience.
- Harbour Bar & Restaurant: Casual - no thongs or singlets
- Lunch, High Tea & Sunset Dinner: Smart Casual
- Brilliant, Gold & Platinum Dinners: We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter
Menus & Special Diets
- Lunch, High Tea, Sunset Dinner & Brilliant Dinner menus have at least one vegetarian and gluten-free entrée, main and dessert
- Gold and Platinum are specialty menus and we regret there are no special diet variations available
- A Children's menu is available on Premium Dining
- A Kid's menu is available on Casual Dining
- Vew our menus for further details
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier cruising restaurant, the spectacular MV Sydney 2000. World leaders, dignitaries’ celebrities, president’s, Prime Minister’s and sport stars have all enjoyed the magic of Sydney harbour from a Captain Cook vessel. Our air-conditioned restaurants are as waterfront as it comes, with 360-degree million-dollar views and expansive outdoor decks. Oversized windows throughout offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel. From time to time, due to maintenance and scheduling, vessels may change. Our restaurant fleet includes Sydney 2000, John Cadman 2 and Captain Cook 3.
- Virtual Tours
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
- At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions