Sydney's famous Taronga Zoo is located right on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour. The conservation and breeding programmes help to secure a future endangered species around the world. And as a reward, the animals and visitors enjoy some of the very best views in all of Sydney.
- Australia's amazing wildlife including Koalas & platypus
- Animals of the world including Asian elephants, lions and giraffe
- Free Keeper talks throughout the day
- Free Bird Show daily
- Free Seal Show daily
- Download Free Map
- Download Free iphone app for children and parents
- Open Sep-Apr 9.30am to 5pm
- Open May-Aug 9.30am to 4.30pm
- New Years Eve open 9.30am to 4.00pm
Some of the animals you may see
African Lion, African Wild Dog, Asian Elephant, Australian Little Penguin, Australian Sea-lion, Blue-tongue Lizards, Chimpanzee, Corroboree Frog, Fijian Crested Iguana, Fishing Cat, Giraffe, Francois Leaf-monkey, Koala, Komodo Dragon, Leopard Seal, Long-nosed Bandicoots, Malleefowl, Meerkat, Orang-utan, Platypus, Regent Honeyeater, Red Panda, Ring-tailed Lemur, Small-clawed Otters, Snow Leopard, Sumatran Tiger, Tasmanian Devil, Western Lowland Gorilla, Malayan Tapir & Zebra.
Due to routine medical check-ups some animals are occasionally taken off display or shows cancelled.
Available at additional cost
- Upgrade to the Hop On Hop Off 24 hour pass stopping at up to 9 famous Sydney Harbour destinations