The most affordable way to experience the spectacular Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks from the water. BYO picnic and drinks and join us on a Rocket Ferry. All the bang without the bucks.
New Year’s Eve fireworks from the water
Your Rocket Ferry
Our Rocket ferry fleet are high-speed, low-wash catamarans with excellent stability. They feature two open-air viewing spaces, plus comfortable interior ferry seating.
|31 Dec 2021||Retail|
Book online From
Retail rates are valid for 31 December 2021. All prices are per person. Specials subject to change.
Due to extra NYE security, you must produce a printed of your tickets or a digital copy of your reservation record on request at security gates. We cannot guarantee access to your departure point or our offices without a copy.
Wharf Check-in Offices
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf 1 - Click here for Google Maps directions
Please ensure you check which of these locations your cruise departs from, this information can be found on your booking documentation.
Save on City Parking
Captain Cook Cruises' guests receive special rates at selected parking stations when you pre-book your car park online with Wilson Parking.
Remember to check with local authorities for special event road closures.
Still looking? You might find it here
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dress Code: Smart casual, please wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair access - Sydney 2000, Captain Cook 3, and both single deck and twin deck rocket catamarans are wheelchair accessible. Please check the Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy for further details and wharf access.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
- Our Fleet
- Terms & Conditions
- Credit card fraud - At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Other products you might like
NYE aboard Sydney 2000
All your dreams will come true on this outstanding Sydney New Year’s Eve dinner and fireworks cruise, sailing inside the exclusion zone. Choose from three elegantly appointed restaurant decks aboard flagship Sydney 2000.
From $699.00 per person
Normally $1,099.00. Save $400.00.