The Hop on Hop Off cruise passes with Captain Cook range from 1 or 2 calendar days, to a single circuit, offering visitors to the city the best sightseeing cruise and value for money option on Sydney harbour.
This unique ferry pass is a true harbour explorer, criss-crossing the harbour throughout the day and travelling between famous Sydney Harbour precincts including Circular Quay (The Rocks & Opera House), Taronga Zoo, Shark Island, Watsons Bay and Manly.
You can be sure to cover off multiple Sydney hotspots in a single day and after a huge day of exploring with a Hop On Hop Off cruise, you’ll still be ready for a lively evening at one of the many waterfront bars and restaurants on King Street Wharf, Barangaroo, The Rocks or Darling Harbour.
The full circuit of the Hop On Hop Off Sydney Harbour Explorer takes approximately 80 minutes and departs regularly throughout the day from Circular Quay.
If you’re looking for a Sydney ferry pass with flexibility, comfort and live commentary - this is it!
Daily timetables can vary depending on what’s happening on the harbour city. Visit the timetable web page for the lastest information.
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks historic precinct & weekend markets
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Harbour Bridge walkway & Bridge Climb
- Restaurants, bars & hotels
- Big Bus Sydney & Bondi Explorer
- Transport hub - cruise & ferry wharves & airport train line
- Australia's most famous Zoo with amazing wildlife including koalas, platypus, kangaroos and animals of the world - open daily 9am to 5pm
- Headland natures walks towards Bradleys Head and Chowder Bay
- Short walk to famous Manly surf beaches
- Ocean-front restaurants, bars & cafes
- Discover the natural beauty of North Head Sanctuary (45min walk from Manly)
- Fish n chips on The Corso
- Cabbage Tree Bay Eco-Sculpture Walk on Marine Parade
- Famous Doyle's seafood restaurant & waterfront pub
- Park and picnic grounds
- Short stroll to beautiful harbour swimming beaches, the Gap, South Head & HMAS Watson
- National Park Island
- Perfect BYO picnic destination
- Small swimming beach
- Five picnic shelters
- 360 degree harbour views from the Opera House to the Heads
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all licensed cruises.
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions