Sydney Solstice is a fabulous new festival in the lead up to the longest night of the year.
Sydney Solstice Gold Lunch
6 DAYS ONLY | FRI-SUN | 11-20 JUNE 2021 | 12-00PM - 3.00PM | DARLING HARBOUR OR CIRCULAR QUAY
Captain Cook Cruises has partnered with Sydney Solstice and NSW wine giant, Tyrrells, to create a three hour culinary experience to warm the soul. The Sydney Solstice Gold Lunch will run for six days between 11 and 20 June 2021 and features a gourmet four-course degustation menu paired with an impressive selection of wines, all set to the spectacular back-drop of Sydney Harbour.
Solstice Sunset Dinner & Fireworks
6 NIGHTS ONLY | FRI-SUN | 11-20 JUNE 2021 | DARLING HARBOUR
Fire, light and food are the magical ingredients to take us through the longest nights of the year. At 5.00pm experience the full canvas of a vibrant Sydney Harbour sunset while enjoying a superb 3-course dinner. Disembark at 7.00pm and take the 10 minute stroll along the foreshore to Cockle Bay to experience an explosion of light with the Solstice fireworks spectacular `LuminoSydney' at 7.30pm.
- 3-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 4-course degustation fine dining
- Premium Tyrrell's Wines selection to complement each course
- Selection of beers and soft drinks
- Guaranteed window seating
- Live music
- Expansive windows, premium upper deck seating offering million-dollar views
- Gold personalised service
Select cruise and date below