The Brilliant Dinner Cruise with Captain Cook Cruises combines all the necessary elements of a lively evening out in Australia’s most exciting city. Live music, dancing, an endless Australian and international wine list, local seafood and local fine cut steak.
Are you looking for the perfect spot for a romantic dinner with a view? Or perhaps a casual family celebration on the water? Expansive windows throughout our MV Sydney 2000 vessel offers superb views no matter where you are seated.
Kids under four years old cruise for free and alongside the optional reduced menu prices for children under the age of 16, this unique setting represents the most value for money, contemporary floating dining experience in the entire city.
- Harbour Bar & Restaurant: Casual - no thongs or singlets
- Lunch, High Tea & Sunset Dinner: Smart Casual
- Briliant, Gold & Platinum Dinners: We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter
Menus & Special Diets
- Lunch, High Tea, Sunset Dinner & Brilliant Dinner menus have at least one vegetarian and gluten-free entrée, main and dessert
- Gold and Platinum are specialty menus and we regret there are no special diet variations available
- A Children's menu is available on Premium Dining
- A Kid's menu is available on Casual Dining
- Vew our menus for further details
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier cruising restaurant, the spectacular MV Sydney 2000. World leaders, dignitaries’ celebrities, president’s, Prime Minister’s and sport stars have all enjoyed the magic of Sydney harbour from a Captain Cook vessel. Our air-conditioned restaurants are as waterfront as it comes, with 360-degree million-dollar views and expansive outdoor decks. Oversized windows throughout offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel. From time to time, due to maintenance and scheduling, vessels may change. Our restaurant fleet includes Sydney 2000, John Cadman 2 and Captain Cook 3.
- Virtual Tours
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
- At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions