The easiest way to purchase your multi-trip ferry tickets with Captain Cook Cruises Sydney. Download the eTravelPass app onto your mobile for access to a range of passes on our most popular ferry routes, valid for up to 365 days.
Download the free Captain Cook Cruises app now and save
- Watsons Bay - Circular Quay - commuter & tourist services
- Watsons Bay - Manly - tourist services
- Lane Cove - City - commuter & school services
- Tickets commence from time of first activation and expire 365 days later or once maximum trips is reached
- A separate account, mobile and eTravelPass is required per passenger.
- Internet access is required to activate each ticket
- eTravelPass trips are single ferry trips in any direction from where the passenger boards to disembarks at any of the included stops
- Multiple tickets cannot be activated for the same journey on the same account
- Only activate your ticket as directed by the Crew – either as you board the vessel or on board
- Tap and hold the circle to activate a ticket
- Activated tickets appear as a QR code and expire in 20 minutes
- Present your activated ticket to the deckhand on the vessel
- Tickets once expired cannot be re-activated
- If an expired ticket is presented or if the same QR code is presented multiple times an error message will be displayed and the passenger will be required to purchase ticket/s onboard
- Purchase your pass by credit card (surcharges apply) or PayPal
- If paying by PayPal no credit card fees apply however the customer’s PayPal account is securely encrypted and saved to the customer’s SeaLink account. The next time the customer wishes to purchase another pass using PayPal, their details will be saved so the customer does not need to log-in to their PayPal account.
- Download the ‘Captain Cook Cruises’ app onto your phone now from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives