HOY Competition - Elizabeth Bay
HOY is Sydney's first on-demand ferry service currently operating between Elizabeth Bay and Circular Quay. Enter the competition for your chance to win a share of $860 of ferry and cruises vouchers.
Complete the entry form for your chance to win a weekly prize of a $90 ferry voucher
BONUS Entry - Win a $500 cruise voucher
Catch the ferry, find the weekly secret code onboard, for your chance to win a $500 cruise voucher
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. By participating in the Captain Cook Cruises HOY Competition (Promotion), you will be deemed to have: (a) accepted these terms and conditions; and (b) expressly consented to our use of your personal information under the Privacy Act, Spam Act and other related communication and privacy legislation for marketing and other Captain Cook Cruises business purposes.
2. The promoter is Captain Cook Cruises Pty Ltd, ABN 17 008 272 302 of No.6 Jetty Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences on Friday 24 May 2019 and entries close at midnight (AEST) on 21 June 2019 (Promotional Period).
4. Entry is open to NSW/Australian residents who are customers of Captain Cook Cruises Pty Ltd aged 18 years and over.
How to Enter
5. To enter this Promotion, enter your details online at https://hoy.captaincook.com.au/ during the Promotional Period and information requested on the entry form.
6. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants. Limit of one (1) weekly entry per person and one (1) Bonus weekly entry per person.
7. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Promoter.
8. Employees of the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act) and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
9. To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit repeated entries.
Draws and Prizes
10. Weekly draws will take place at the premises of the Promoter, being No.6 Jetty Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10am (AEST) on Monday 3 June, 10 June, 17 June and 24 June 2019. The Bonus draw will take on Monday 24 June 2019.
11. One (1) $90 ferry voucher will be given away each week. The first entry drawn from the total number of weekly entries received will win the prize. One (1) Bonus $500 cruise voucher will be given away at the end of the promotion from the total number of Bonus entries.
12. The total prize pool value is $860 which consists of four (4) $90 ferry vouchers and one (1) $500 cruise voucher.
13. The prize value is correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value. The vouchers are subject to Captain Cook Cruises terms and conditions of carriage, and valid for three (3) years, subject to availability.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value or specification, subject to any written directions given by the appropriate State or Territory Lottery Departments. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
15. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. Winners will be notified by email and the winners' names will be published on the Captain Cook Cruises Facebook page each week. Only winners will receive written notification. Winners who cannot be reached within 10 business days at the email address, address or telephone number provided on their entry will unfortunately be disqualified and their prize made eligible for redraw under clause 18.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take their prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion or claim their prize, then that prize (or element thereof), will be forfeited.
18. The draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at 12 noon on Monday 8 July 2019, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, and subsequent winner/s will receive an email.
Personal Information and Privacy
20. You can contact the Promoter's Privacy Officer if you would like details of the personal information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like it to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer's contact details are:
The Privacy Officer,
Captain Cook Cruises,
No.6 Jetty Circular Quay,
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Telephone +61-2-9206 1111
Facsimile +61-2-9251 4725
Email: [email protected]
21. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use your personal information (such as name, age, membership number and image, mobile phone number, email address) and any other information provided to the Promoter pursuant to this Promotion without remuneration or compensation to you for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you and promoting the Captain Cook Cruises, its business and related companies.
Limitation of Liability
22. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
23. Subject to the approval of the relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments, the Promoter may:
a) modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
b) terminate or cancel the Promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any modification, suspension, termination or cancellation.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.