Vivid Highlights 2021 coming soon. Refer below as a guide.
2019 Vivid Light - more than 50 interactive light installations from 6.00pm to 11.00pm daily.
Sydney Harbour Bridge - 'Eora-Broken Spear' projection & Harbour Lights
Sydney Opera House - 'Austral Flora Ballet'
Museum Contemporary Art Australia - Light projections
Customs House - 'Under the Harbour'
Darling Harbour - Robot SPACELand
Barangaroo - 'Winter Camp'
Royal Botanic Gardens - 'Firefly field'
Taronga Zoo - Lights for the Wild light sculptures with new Sumatran Tiger Cubs lantern
Chatswood - 'Co-existence'
Luna Park - new ride 'Volaré' makes its sparkling debut for Vivid 2019
Vivid Music & Modulations @ the Carriageworks
Vivid Ideas Exchange @ the MCA
Vivid Live @ the Sydney Opera House
- We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter
Menus & Special Diets
- Lunch, High Tea, Sunset Dinner & Brilliant Dinner menus have at least one vegetarian and gluten-free entrée, main and dessert
- Gold and Platinum are specialty menus and we regret there are no special diet variations available
- A Children's menu is available on Premium Dining
- A Kid's menu is available on Casual Dining
- View our menus for further details
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier cruising restaurant, the spectacular MV Sydney 2000. World leaders, dignitaries’ celebrities, president’s, Prime Minister’s and sport stars have all enjoyed the magic of Sydney harbour from a Captain Cook vessel. Our air-conditioned restaurants are as waterfront as it comes, with 360-degree million-dollar views and expansive outdoor decks. Oversized windows throughout offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel. From time to time, due to maintenance and scheduling, vessels may change. Our restaurant fleet includes Sydney 2000, John Cadman 2 and Captain Cook 3.
- Special Event Terms & Conditions
- Virtual Tours
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
- At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions