The HMAS Sydney Association has worked with Captain Cook Cruises to create a complete range of sightseeing, lunch and dinner cruises to give spectactors the best possible coverage of the International Fleet Review. Please note, all cruise times are subject to official naval confirmation of event start times.
- Departures every 45 minutes from 9.30am from Darling Harbour Pier 26 and Circular Quay Wharf 6
- A limited number of advance tickets are now on sale
- Tickets are valid for one round trip cruise on the chosen date - 4th, 6th or 7th October
- Adults $25, Child (5-14yrs) $20
- Round trip approx. 1hr 30mins
- During your cruise the vessel may stop briefly at any of the following wharves to embark or disembark passengers:- Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo and Shark Island
- The vessel will load passengers on a first come basis - we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to your preferred departure
- Cruise times cannot be booked in advance.
- This is a special event cruise
- Special prices, times, ticketing and conditions apply
- Full payment is required at the time of booking, all payments are non-refundable and agent commissions are limited
- Not valid with any other discount or special offer