WHITE BAY CRUISE TERMINAL CITY FERRY
Direct ferry service operates between White Bay and the City (Barangaroo, King St Wharf Darling Harbour)
- Operating on days when passengers are embarking & disembarking their cruise
- Departing approximately every 15-20 minutes
- Services may also operate on in-port excursion days
- Download timetable information
- Visit the White Bay Cruise Terminal City Ferry page for information & bookings
RECENT BIG SHIP EVENTS
Ovation of the Seas Sydney Harbour arrival - 15 December 2016
Over 347 metres in length, 41 metres wide, 2,090 cabins and 4,650 passengers, Royal Carribbean’s new Ovation of the Seas is the largest cruise ship to visit Australia and will arrive Sydney Harbour on Thursday 15th December 2016. Join us aboard MV Sydney 2000 to welcome the ship as it makes its way to the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay.
P&O 5 Ships Day on Sydney Harbour - 25 November 2015
After an early morning arrival, Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden will be officially named in a ceremony off Fort Denison, before taking up positions around the harbour. To celebrate the event, P&O is arranging for the new ships to rendezvous off Botany Bay with Pacific Jewel, Dawn and Pearl. Pacific Jewel (Athol Bay), Pacific Dawn (off Garden Island), Pacific Pearl (Point Piper), Pacific Aria (Overseas Passenger Terminal) and Pacific Eden (off Neutral Bay). A fireworks display is planned to round off the evening*.
A choice of three lunch cruise packages departing 12noon from Darling Harbour & 12.30pm from Circular Quay. Cruise duration 1.5 - 3.5 hours.
- Sydney Harbour Buffet Lunch
- Top Deck Lunch 2 course a la carte dining
- Long Lunch 3 course a la carte dining
A great option to take in the sights of Sydney Harbour while enjoying a tiered selection of sweet & savoury treats and a glass of sparkling wine to top it all off
EARLY SUNSET DINNER
Two cruise options featuring a 3 course contemporary Australian dining plus still & sparkling wine, beer & softdrinks. 1.5 hour cruise departing 5pm from Darling Harbour.
Three main dinner cruise options departing 7pm Circular Quay & 7.30pm Darling Harbour. Cruise duration 2.5 hours.
- Gold Penfolds Dinner 5 course degustation dining & entertainment
- Captains Dinner 3 course a la carte dining & entertainment
- Starlight Dinner 3 course a la carte dining
*Fireworks approximately 9.00pm prior to ships sailing. Times subject to change. Dinner cruises operate at set times and will operate regardless of fireworks final time confirmation.Less Info