Whale Watching Explorer - 23 May to 28 October 2020
- 2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer
- Afternoon Whale Watching Cruise
- Disembarking Circular Quay (4.15pm)
- 2-Day validity commences from the date of the Whale Watching Cruise
2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer
- Flexible Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass
- 8 famous stops including
- Circular Quay
- Darling Harbour
- Taronga Zoo
- Watsons Bay
- Luna Park
- Shark Island
- Live guided commentary on selected routes
Whale Watching Cruise
- What to bring
- This is an open water cruise and you will experience sea motion. We recommend you eat lightly before and during the cruise. Travel sickness tablets are generally most effective if taken prior to the cruise. Selection of soft drinks and snacks available for purchase onboard, subject to change. Please dress according to the weather - it will often feel colder at sea.
- Whale Guarantee*
- We have a 95%+ success rate. The Whale Guaranteed applies when a whale is not sighted during your cruise. Cruise again in the same season for free on Standby Basis confirmed 24 hours prior subject to availability
- Reconfirmation & Cancellation
- As this is an open water cruise, names of all passengers and their individual contact details are required for each passenger. Cruises are subject to cancellation due to weather & other operational requirements. Please ring (02) 8062 3623 from 7.15am on the day of your cruise for the latest information. If the whale watching cruise is cancelled, the total Taronga Zoo & Whale Watching package is cancelled. If your cruise is cancelled by us passengers may (1) rebook another for another date during the current season or (2) seek a refund from the original place of purchase or (3) a credit can be made with Captain Cook Cruises towards another cruise within 12 months of original date of travel. If purchased through an agent, please refer to the agent’s terms &conditions.
Typical whale behaviour includes: Breaching, Spy Hop, Pectoral Fin Extension, Tail Slapping, Peduncle Slap, Tail Cocking, Tail Slash and Tail Swish, Pectoral Stroking and Pec Slapping all of which are explained on our About Whales - Whale Watching Guide.
This Week's Predicted Comfort Levels & Weather
Waves, swell, winds & visibility can be very different outside the Harbour.
- Whale Watching Cruises operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbersquirements
- All travel must be completed within 2 consecutive days. 2-Day validity commences from the date of the Whale Watching Cruise
- Valid for afternoon Whale Watching departure only
- Special reconfirmation and cancellation conditions apply to Whale Watching Cruises
- Not valid with any other offer
- Limited commission applies
- Details subject to change
Special Conditions apply to all Special Offers