Comfort Level & Weather
The 2018 Whale Watching season operates 19 May to approximately 31 October 2018.
A Guide to Whale Watching Cruise Comfort Levels
Our ocean going catamarans offer great indoor and outdoor viewing, however waves, swell, winds and visibility can be very different outside the Harbour. Cruises are cancelled when the conditions are too rough. Please be well prepared for your day at sea. Check the below table; consider travel sickness tablets; and don't over indulge in alcohol or food prior to your cruise. Below is a guide to predicted sea and wind conditions. Please note conditions can change quickly and may deteriorate from predicted levels just prior to or during your cruise, which is beyond our control.
The Week Ahead Operating Dates
Please note the final decision to operate cruises is made at 7.00am each morning.
Please ring the Whale Hotline +61-2-8062 3623 from 7.15am on the morning of your cruise for final confirmation of your cruise departure.
|19 May||20 May||26 May||27 May||02 Jun||03 Jun|
|19 May||20 May||21 May||22 May||23 May||24 May||25 May|
Cruise Info and Bookings Whale Watching
- The 2018 Whale Watching season operates 19 May to approx 31 October
- For more info about Whales in Sydney download the About Whales - Whale Watching Guide
- Each day we record Whale sightings which can be viewed online, or view a selection daily reports from last season here
- We have a 95%+ Whale Sighting success
- Waves, swell, winds & visability can be very different outside the Harbour
- View a small selection of Whale Images