Comfort Level & Weather
The 2017 Whale Watching season operates 20 May to approximately 01 November 2017.
A Guide to Whale Watching Cruise Comfort Levels
Passenger comfort is our priority. Our ocean going catamarans are ideally suited for whale watching with a choice of comfortable indoor and outdoor viewing. Waves, swell, winds and visibility can be very different outside the Harbour. To maximise your experience we only operate when we believe you will enjoy the cruise. Below is a guide to predicted sea and wind conditions. Please note conditions can change quickly and may deteriorate from predicted levels which is beyond our control.
The Week Ahead Operating Dates
Please note the final decision to operate cruises is made at 7.00am each morning.
Please ring the Whale Hotline +61-2-8062 3623 from 7.15am on the morning of your cruise for final confirmation of your cruise departure.
|20 May||21 May||27 May||28 May||03 Jun||04 Jun|
|Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|20 May||21 May||22 May||23 May||24 May||25 May||26 May|
|Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
Cruise Info and Bookings Whale Watching
- The 2017 Whale Watching season operates 20 May to approx 01 November
- For more info about Whales in Sydney download the About Whales - Whale Watching Guide
- Each day we record Whale sightings which can be viewed online, or view a selection daily reports from last season here
- We have a 95%+ Whale Sighting success
- Passenger comfort is our priority - waves, swell, winds & visability can be very different outside the Harbour
- We only operate when we believe you will enjoy the experience - This Week's Predicted Comfort Levels & Weather
- View a small selection of Whale Images