The Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer pass is the easy way for visitors to explore Sydney. Hop on and hop-off as you like using one simple timetable, rather than the maze of commuter ferry timetables. You’ll also be welcomed onboard, given full commentary and provided hints on how to make the most of your time in Sydney that only the locals know.
Daily timetables may vary depending on the what’s happening on the harbour. To see the Harbour Explorer daily timetable by Checking Your Date.
Family friendly - Child fares available for children 4-15 years
About Each Destination
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks historic precinct & weekend markets
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Harbour Bridge walkway & Bridge Climb
- Restaurants, bars & hotels
- Big Bus Sydney & Bondi Explorer
- Transport hub - cruise & ferry wharves & airport train line
- Australia's amazing wildlife including koalas, platypus & kangaroos
- Animals of the world
- Open daily 9am to 5pm
- Short walk to famous Manly surf beaches
- Ocean-front restaurants, bars & cafes
- Discover the natural beauty of North Head Sanctuary (45min walk from Manly)
- Fish n chips on The Corso
- Cabbage Tree Bay Eco-Sculpture Walk on Marine Parade
- Famous Doyle's seafood restaurant & waterfront pub
- Park and picnic grounds
- Short stroll to beautiful harbour swimming beaches, the Gap, South Head & HMAS Watson
IMPORTANT Please note that smoking is not permitted on NSW National Parks sites. Rubbish bins are not provided - please ensure you take all rubbish with you. Penalties may apply for non-compliance.
Special Conditions apply to all Special Offers