Sydney has a long-standing reputation of constantly reinventing the hospitality experience.
That’s why Captain Cook Cruises’ newest waterfront bar offering, the Harbour Bar, reimagines the way Australians can enjoy their time on this iconic Sydney landmark.
The Harbour Bar is an ideal relaxed setting for those looking for an afternoon of day drinking, bubbles, pre-dinner theatre cocktails or even a late-night tipple with endless views of Sydney’s glowing CBD skyline.
For 50 years Captain Cook Cruises has been the first choice for overseas visitors to soak in the magic of our harbour city. But never before have locals had the opportunity to also revel in the exoticism of a day on the harbour in either a casual setting or bar lounge experience, paired with some of the best cocktails and on-board live music entertainment in the city.
Join us aboard our signature vessel, Sydney 2000, for dinner in our new waterfront restaurant before spilling into the new Harbour Bar where our bartenders will tempt you with a range of Sydney inspired cocktails including our signature Southerly Buster Mojito.
Our menus are designed for you to enjoy in 90 minutes but stay as long as you like, let the conversation (and the drinks) flow and leave it to us to ensure the good times roll on.
Welcome to a reimagined Sydney bar on the water, welcome aboard our new Harbour Bar.
- Available for purchase onboard - easy & fast online food and drink orders from your table
- Harbour Bar & Restaurant: Casual - no thongs or singlets
- Lunch, High Tea & Sunset Dinner: Smart Casual
- Briliant, Gold & Platinum Dinners: We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter
Menus & Special Diets
- Lunch, High Tea, Sunset Dinner & Brilliant Dinner menus have at least one vegetarian and gluten-free entrée, main and dessert
- Gold and Platinum are specialty menus and we regret there are no special diet variations available
- A Children's menu is available on Premium Dining
- A Kid's menu is available on Casual Dining
- Vew our menus for further details
- Captain Cook Cruises customers enjoy special parking rates
- Code: L8UGQ2A
About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier cruising restaurant, the spectacular MV Sydney 2000. World leaders, dignitaries’ celebrities, president’s, Prime Minister’s and sport stars have all enjoyed the magic of Sydney harbour from a Captain Cook vessel. Our air-conditioned restaurants are as waterfront as it comes, with 360-degree million-dollar views and expansive outdoor decks. Oversized windows throughout offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel. From time to time, due to maintenance and scheduling, vessels may change. Our restaurant fleet includes Sydney 2000, John Cadman 2 and Captain Cook 3.
- Virtual Tours
- Find Us, Maps & Contact Info
- Gift Certificates
- Join the Captains Club
- Accessibility for people with a Disability Policy
- Responsible Service of Alchohol Policy
- Covid-19 Initiatives
Children Under 18 Years
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
- At check-in you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase your cruise online
Terms & Conditions
- Special payment and cancellation conditions apply to all special offers and special events. View our terms and conditions