White Bay Cruise Terminal City Ferry
Direct ferries operate between White Bay and Sydney City. The ferry operates on White Bay cruise ship arrival and departure days for passengers embarking and disembarking their cruise. Services may also operate on in-port excursion days.
The service has been made possible by the construction of Sydney’s first mobile passenger wharf by Captain Cook Cruises. The White Bay Captain Cook Wharf is located a short walk of the White Bay Cruise Terminal.
The White Bay Cruise Terminal City Ferry costs $9 one way, per person.
Skip the ticket queue & purchase tickets online from captaincook.com.au, onboard, in person at Captain Cook Cruises tickets offices Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 and White Bay Cruise Terminal or participating cruise lines.
Captain Cook Cruises White Bay Cruise Terminal City Ferry began operation on 27 November 2015.
Price as at 11 November 2015 & subject to change
- $9 per person one way
- Infants 0-3 years free of charge
Where to Buy Tickets
- Book online and skip the ticket queue
- In person at Captain Cook Cruises ticket offices at Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 and White Bay Cruise Terminal or onboard
- Please note Opal Cards & Transport NSW tickets are not accepted
- Tickets are only valid on Captain Cook Cruises vessels
- There are no luggage storage facilities - luggage must be accompanied at all times
Special or limited timetables may operate on selected special events.Less Info