The Sydney Tower has been an integral feature of the Sydney skyline for over 30 years. Measuring 309 metres at its highest point, it is one of the tallest structures in the southern hemisphere and by far the tallest building in Sydney.
A fun day for the whole family, plus you can jump the cash queues at attractions by pre-purchasing your attraction entry ticket with this combined pass. Rocket ferries depart Circular Quay and Darling Harbour approximately every 30 minutes. The journey takes approximately 15 minutes each way cruising past the Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour. You can start your journey from either destination with ticket offices located right outside the ferry wharves at Circular Quay Wharf 6 and Darling Harbour Pier 26.
To commence your travel please check-in at Captain Cook Cruises offices to collect your ferry and attraction entry passes and a copy of the latest timetable.
Your Sydney Tower Eye ticket is valid for entry on same date as your ferry. Please check with the attraction for special event closures.
Sydney Tower Eye
- Cnr Pitt & Market Streets
- Open daily from 9am to 10.30pm
- Last admission at 9.30pm
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks historic precinct & weekend markets
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Harbour Bridge walkway & Bridge Climb
- Restaurants & bars
Darling Harbour - Pier 26
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Madame Tussauds
- Waterfront restaurants & bars
- China Town
Darling Harbour - ICC Sydney
- ICC Sydney - International Convention Centre
- Maritime Museum
- Harbourside Shopping Centre
- Star Casino
- Light Rail to Central & the Inner West
Barangaroo - King St Wharf No.1
- Sydney's newest harbourside precinct
- Restaurants, bars & shopping
- Barangaroo Reserve headland park
- Access to Wynyard Walk, a 6min walk to city
Ferries do not operate Christmas Day. Special or limited timetables operate on 26 & 31 December, 26 January and selected special events.Less Info