Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary is a favourite with locals and visitors alike. The penguin show and the shark diving are a hit with both kids and adults. Visitors have the chance to interact with a wide variety of marine life and see Manly's iconic little penguins. With an abundance of incredible marine life, from cuttlefish, lionfish, baby sharks, seahorses to octopuses, there is much to see at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. Save time and money with a combined ferry between Circular Quay and Manly and entry into Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary.
To commence your travel please check-in at Captain Cook Cruises office at Barangaroo, King St Wharf No.1 to collect your ferry and attraction entry passes and a copy of the latest timetable.
Your Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary ticket is valid for entry on same date as your ferry. Please check with the attraction for special event closures.
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Located next to Manly Ferry Wharf, just a short 200 metre walk along Manly Cove
- Open daily from 9.30am to 5pm
- Last admission at 4.30pm
Manly (Manly Hotel Wharf No.3)
- Restaurants, bars & cafes
- Short walk to famous Manly surf beaches
- The Gap & coastal walks
Barangaroo (King St Wharf No.2)
- Sydney's newest harbourside precinct
- Restaurants, bars & shopping
- Barangaroo Reserve headland park
- Access to Wynyard Walk, a 6min walk to city
Ferries do not operate Christmas Day. Special or limited timetables operate on 26 & 31 December, 26 January and selected special events.Less Info