The smiling face at the entrance of Sydney's historic amusement park has welcomed millions of visitors since opening it's doors in the 1930's. Entry to the park is free and visitors can purchase a range of passes from Coney Island to and Unlimited Ride Pass.
Luna Park - When planning your visit please note
- Footwear must be worn on all rides and attractions, excluding the Joy Wheel
- Some attractions inside Coney Island require enclosed footwear
- A shirt or some form of upper-body covering must be worn on all rides and attractions
- Your height will be measured with your shoes on
- Luna Park opening days & hours or call +61-2-9922 6644
Barangaroo - King St Wharf No.1
- Sydney's newest harbourside precinct
- Restaurants, bars & shopping
- Barangaroo Reserve headland park
- Access to Wynyard Walk, a 6min walk to city
Ferries do not operate Christmas Day. Special or limited timetables operate on 26 & 31 December, 26 January and selected special events.