Visit Sydney's two most popular precincts - Circular Quay and Darling Harbour and enjoy the sights along the way cruising past the Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge on a rocket ferry.
Barangaroo - King St Wharf No.2
- Sydney's newest harbourside precinct
- Restaurants, bars & shopping
- Barangaroo Reserve headland park
- Access to Wynyard Walk, a 6min walk to city
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks historic precinct & weekend markets
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Harbour Bridge walkway & Bridge Climb
- Restaurants & bars
Ferries do not operate Christmas Day. Special or limited timetables operate on 26 & 31 December, 26 January and selected special events.