Get from the City to Luna Park in only 10 mins by ferry from Barangaroo to Luna Park! Jeffrey Street Wharf only a short stroll to the famous smiling face entrance of the fun park.
Barangaroo - King St Wharf No.1
- Sydney's newest harbourside precinct
- Restaurants, bars & shopping
- Barangaroo Reserve headland park
- Access to Wynyard Walk, a 6min walk to the city
- Jeffrey Street Wharf
- 500m to Luna Park & North Sydney Olympic Pool
- 700m to the Sydney Harbour Bridge walkway
- Luna Park opening days & hours - call +6-2-9922 6644
Ferries do not operate Christmas Day. Special or limited timetables operate on 26 & 31 December, 26 January and selected special.