A great value Steak & Lobster dinner. This 1 1/2 hour cruise departs at 5.00pm and includes a 3 course set menu and an open bar of Tyrrell's sparkling and still wines, Tooheys New draught beer and soft drinks.
The cruise returns at 6.30pm so you can either make it an early night or kick on to the great variety of pubs, nightclubs, Imax Theatre, Star Casino or movies all at your doorstep at Darling Harbour and the city. Visit our What's On section for a calendar of upcoming events.
Dress: We recommend Smart Casual.
*About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier fleet including the spectacular Sydney 2000 and John Cadman 2, both with million dollar views and expansive cocktail decks. Our world class vessels are chosen for many international VIP dignitaries including the official arrival of Pope Benedict XVI for World Youth Day. Air-conditioned restaurant decks, private dining rooms, expansive decks and 360 degree open Star Deck are just a few of the features. Special attention has been made to ensure fantastic views from every seat with below table height windows. Sydney 2000 operates on dining cruises most days however we do always reserve the right to amend vessels at any time.
Children Under 18 Years
Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Special Diet? Most dietary requirements can be catered for with advance notice - Contact Us
- Specials are valid for sale for a limited time only and subject to change without notice
- Only a select number of tickets are available on any date
- Specials may not be available on all dates within the validity period
- Please check the price carefully before booking online as all payments are non-refundable
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- All payments are final and non-refundable
- Specials cannot be combined or valid with any other offer
- Specials are only available via this website and are non-commissionable
- Date changes and cancellations are not permitted on discounted tickets unless otherwise stated
- General Terms & Conditions