Dine & Discover NSW
Dine & Discover Sydney Harbour & Save
Dine & Discover vouchers are issued by Service NSW and are available to all NSW residents over 18 years of age. Travel must be completed by 30 June 2021.
- Prices vavel 01 April to 30 June 2021
- Using your vouchers with Captain Cook Cruises and the Harbour Bar & Restaurant
- About Dine & Discover NSW vouchers
- How to apply
- Special Terms and Conditions
NSW residents it's time to rediscover your spectacular harbour city. For a limited time, use your Dine & Discover $25 vouchers on Sydney Harbour, and you could double your savings on selected cruises.
Our Premium Dining range offers the very best dinner, lunch and high tea cruises on Sydney Harbour from three to six course menus.
If you prefer a more casual style, the new floating Harbour Bar and Harbour Restaurant is in tune with our city’s famous rooftop bars and waterfront restaurants and includes the new Mumm Harbour Bar featuring 1.5 hours of bottomless Mumm Champagne served with a seafood platter to share.
- Dine & Discover vouchers are available to all NSW residents over 18 years of age through Service NSW.
- Book in advance with your email vouchers
- Book in person using the Service NSW app
- Tickets can be purchased from our ticket offices at Circular Quay (Wharf 6) and Darling Harbour (King St Wharf 1) on operating days
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device. Select ‘Vouchers’. Select the valid voucher you wish to use. Present the voucher QR code to scan at payment. Your device will show the voucher as being used.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed onboard
- You cannot share your vouchers or redeem two vouchers for the same person for the same booking
- Additional guests without vouchers will be offered the best available price
- Whilst children under 18 years do not receive vouchers, special rates are available for children 4-15yrs
- Discover vouchers can be redeemed 7 days a week excl public holidays
- Dine vouchers can be redeemed 7 days a week excl public holidays (previously Mon-Thu and changed by the NSW Gov 25Mar21)
- Vouchers can be used toward the full retail price of the cruises listed in the below tables and cannot be combined with any other offer
- For a limited time Captain Cook Cruises is also offering bonus discounts with total savings up to $50 per person
- You can only redeem one voucher per day (per person) with the same business
- You cannot redeem two vouchers for the same person for the same booking
- A booking can have multiple vouchers, up to one per person
- You can use your voucher for a product priced less than $25 but the balance of funds are forfeited
- Vouchers can only be redeemed prior to embarking your cruise and are not valid for services available onboard including additional beverage and food purchases
- Voucher bookings, once redeemed cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Date changes may be available - fees may apply
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed on a public holiday
- Vouchers are only available for travel to 30 June 2021
Incl $25 Voucher
|Platinum Penfolds Grange Dinner||$365||-$50 Double||$315|
|Gold Pennfolds Dinner||$259||-$50 Double||$209|
|Gold Dinner||$189||-$50 Double||$139|
|Brilliant Dinner||$165||-$50 Double||$115|
|Top Deck Lunch||$109||-$50 Double||$59|
|Sunset Dinner||$99||-$50 Double||$49|
|Mumm Harbour Bar||$99||-$25||$74|
|Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass + Taronga Zoo||$90||-$25||$65|
|Hop On Hop Off 1-Day Pass + Taronga Zoo||$79||-$25||$54|
|Taronga Zoo Express||$75||-$25||$50|
|Whale Watching||$99||-$50 Double||$49|
|Whale Watching Explorer||$109||-$50 Double||$59|
|Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass||$55||-$25||$30|
|Hop On Hop Off 1-Day Pass||$42||-$25||$17|