TRAVEL UPDATE: COVID-19
Captain Cook Cruises is following the direction and advice from the Federal and State Governments in relation to essential and non-essential services, including transport and travel. Our Watson’s Bay to Circular Quay and Lave Cove to City commuter ferry services are currently operating to a modified schedule as they are deemed an essential service providing public transport to the community and residents.
We have suspended all our non-essential services including Dining, Sightseeing and Hop On Hop Off cruises from 23 March to 30 June 2020.
Even though many services are in hibernation, Sydney Harbour is still stunningly beautiful. And like the harbour, we're still here with all the news and updates. Over the coming month, we'll be celebrating 50 years of cruising on Sydney Harbour by sharing great moments from the past and some exciting developments we're working on for the future!
If you need to contact our reservations team, please email [email protected] or call +61 2 9206 1111.
To be kept up to date on when the attraction is scheduled to re-open, simply sign up below.
Please visit our COVID-19 help page for details on
- Cancellation procedures for bookings to 30 June 2020
- What we are doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19
- What can you do to minimise the risks?
- What happens if SeaLink Travel Group cancels my tour/cruise?
- What if I want to change my travel dates to later?
- What if I want to cancel my trip?
- Future Updates
For the latest information on:
• International travel restrictions: visit the Australian Government Health website
• Domestic travel restrictions: on travel within the States and Territories of Australia, please visit the Australian Government Health website here
• Specific restrictions and health advice within New South Wales: please visit the NSW Health website
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. Stay safe, stay home and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sydney Harbour in the bright future.