LATEST TRAVEL UPDATE
In line with the Government’s recent move to ease COVID-19 restrictions, we are excited to announce the recommencement of Whale Watching Cruises, Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer and Rocket Sightseeing cruises from 3 July 2020. Bookings are available now with savings of up to 40% for a limited time only.
Our Watson’s Bay to Circular Quay and Lave Cove to City commuter ferry services continue to operate to a modified timetable.
Our Private Events Team can assist you with planning group events, within social distancing regulations, for travel from late June 2020. Ph +61 2 8270 5136 Mon-Fri or email [email protected].
Recommencement dates for all other Dining and Sightseeing Cruises, will be advised on this page when confirmed. As at 11 June 2020 all cruises are currently suspended to 31 July 2020.
Even though many services remain in hibernation, Sydney Harbour is still stunningly beautiful. And like the harbour, we're still here with all the news and updates. Over the coming months, we'll be celebrating 50 years of cruising on Sydney Harbour by sharing great moments from the past and some exciting developments we're working on for the future!
If you need to contact our reservations team, please email [email protected] or call +61 2 9206 1111.
To be kept up to date on when the attraction is scheduled to re-open, simply sign up below.
Our Cruise Safe, Cruise Well document summaries our safety and hygiene initiatives in one simple page
For more detailed information please visit our COVID-19 help page including
- Cancellation procedures for bookings to 31 July 2020
- What we are doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19
- What can you do to minimise the risks?
- What happens if SeaLink Travel Group cancels my tour/cruise?
- What if I want to change my travel dates to later?
- What if I want to cancel my trip?
- Future Updates
For the latest information on:
• International travel restrictions: visit the Australian Government Health website
• Domestic travel restrictions: on travel within the States and Territories of Australia, please visit the Australian Government Health website here
• Specific restrictions and health advice within New South Wales: please visit the NSW Health website
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. Stay safe, stay home and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sydney Harbour in the bright future.