The safety and enjoyment of our customers is our number one priority. We are a Covid-Safe commerical vessel operator and restaurant, operating in line with National and NSW Health regulations. Passenger numbers are strictly limited with enhanced hygiene initiatives covering physical distancing, hand sanitisation, enhanced cleaning and contactless systems. Our Cruise Safe, Cruise Well document summarises our safety and hygiene initiatives in one simple page.
CRUISE AND FERRY UPDATE
Whale Watching Cruises are operating. Bookings are available now with savings of up to 35% for a limited time only.
Our Watsons Bay to Circular Quay and Lave Cove to City commuter ferry services continue to operate to a modified timetable.
We strongly encourage passengers to wear a face mask when boarding and whilst onboard our vessels. The same guidance has been given to our teams, and we have provided them with masks to wear. We fully support all customers and team members who choose to wear a face mask. Where possible we will endeavour to have face masks available for sale at check-in counters however, we encourage guests to bring your own.
Our Private Events Team can assist you with planning group events. Ph +61 2 8270 5136 Mon-Fri or email [email protected].
Recommencement dates for all other Dining and Sightseeing Cruises, will be advised on this page when confirmed. As at 14 July 2020 all cruises are currently suspended until September 2020.
Sydney Harbour is still stunningly beautiful. And like the harbour, we're still here with all the news and updates. Over the coming months, we'll be celebrating 50 years of cruising on Sydney Harbour by sharing great moments from the past and some exciting developments we're working on for the future!
If you need to contact our reservations team, please email [email protected] or call +61 2 9206 1111.
To be kept up to date on when the attraction is scheduled to re-open, simply sign up below.
For more detailed information please visit our COVID-19 help page including
- Cancellation procedures for bookings to September 2020
- What we are doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19
- What can you do to minimise the risks?
- What happens if SeaLink Travel Group cancels my tour/cruise?
- What if I want to change my travel dates to later?
- What if I want to cancel my trip?
- Future Updates
Our Cruise Safe, Cruise Well document summaries our safety and hygiene initiatives in one simple page
For the latest information on:
• International travel restrictions: visit the Australian Government Health website
• Domestic travel restrictions: on travel within the States and Territories of Australia, please visit the Australian Government Health website here
• Specific restrictions and health advice within New South Wales: please visit the NSW Health website
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time.