The safety and enjoyment of our customers is our number one priority. We are a Covid-Safe commerical vessel operator and restaurant, operating in line with National and NSW Health regulations. Passenger numbers are strictly limited with enhanced hygiene initiatives covering physical distancing, hand sanitisation, enhanced cleaning and contactless systems. Our Cruise Safe, Cruise Well document summarises our safety and hygiene initiatives in one simple page.
CRUISE AND FERRY UPDATE
Captain Cook Cruises is following the direction and advice from the NSW government in relation to social distancing guidelines. Our Cruise Safe, Cruise Well document summarises our safety and hygiene initiatives in one simple page.
Masks will be made mandatory for both passengers and staff onboard our commuter ferry services, and for all hospitality staff, with $200 on the spot fines for individuals of non-compliance. Children under 12 are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable. You must also wear a mask when waiting to board vessels at ferry wharves.
We also strongly encourage passengers to wear face masks whilst onboard dining cruises.
Dining cruises on Sydney Harbour operate Friday to Sunday plus Thursdays (Feb 21).
Watsons Bay to Circular Quay and Lane Cove to City commuter services are currently operating weekdays to a modified timetable.
Our Private Events Team can assist you with planning group events. Ph +61 2 8270 5136 Mon-Fri or email [email protected].
If you need to contact our reservations team, please email [email protected] or call +61 2 9206 1111.
To be kept up to date on all things Captain Cook Cruises, simply sign up below.
For more detailed information please visit our COVID-19 help page including
- Cancellation procedures for bookings to September 2020
- What we are doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19
- What can you do to minimise the risks?
- What happens if SeaLink Travel Group cancels my tour/cruise?
- What if I want to change my travel dates to later?
- What if I want to cancel my trip?
- Future Updates
For the latest information on:
• International travel restrictions: visit the Australian Government Health website
• Domestic travel restrictions: on travel within the States and Territories of Australia, please visit the Australian Government Health website here
• Specific restrictions and health advice within New South Wales: please visit the NSW Health website
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time.