The Murray's tributaries include the Darling River, Murrumbidgee River, Lachlan River, Namoi River, Macquarie River, Barwon River and Culgoa River. The Murray-Darling system alone covers more than 3,670kms through a system of 26 locks. The river's life giving water travels as far afield as Mt Kosiciusko, Gunnedah, Bourke, Wagga Wagga, Echuca, Mildura, Renmark, Loxton, Murray Bridge, Mannum and Goolwa.
Small Cruise Ship "Murray Princess"
- Authentic working stern paddlewheeler
- Built to recreate the golden age of Australian paddle steamers
- Free transfers from Adelaide or car parking in Mannum for most cruise
- Range of pre and post cruise Adelaide hotel accommodation
- Optional Barossa Valley Tours
Choose from a fantastic range of expedition, adventure, explorer, wildlife and special event cruises
- 3 Night Wetlands Discovery Cruises
- 4 Night Outback Heritage Cruises
- 7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruises
- 7 Night Renmark Cruise
- 7 Night Loxton Cruise
- 7 Night Christmas Cruise
- Christmas in July Cruises
- New Years Eve Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
Enjoy great savings with our Early Bird Saving Fares offering discounts and deals on our range of Murray River Cruises.